ISKCON Daiva Varnasrama Ministry (promoting rural development in India)is delighted to announce the commencement of a new Varnasrama course in Dharma Shastri.
This is an exciting opportunity for devotees to learn about Sanatan Dharm and Varasrama Dharm among other subjects.
This course will be held yearly by the ISKCON Daiva Varnasrama Ministry in Mayapur and is free to all attending.The aim of this course is to emphasise the importance of Varnasrama Dharma.This course will be given His Holiness R.P. Bhakti Raghava Swami (IDVM National Minister). The course is 6 days in duration.
ISKCON recognizes a dire need in today’s modern world for training in these subjects and urges all devotees to attend.
The organization of such an event has proven to be both time consuming and expensive.
We therefore take this time to humbly ask for donations toward the following expenses.
If you too see a dire need for education in these areas please give generously.
1) Speakers travelling expenses Rs:5000 or $90
2) Accomodation Rs:3000 or $60
3) Prasadam Rs:2000 or $40
4) Micellanious expences (advertising etc)Rs:1000 or $20
5) Go puja Rs:500 or $10
You can send your donation by Bank Transfer to:
All Donations paid within India are Tax Exempted under 80/G Section of Income Tax Department, Govt. of India. For any queries or information, please write to us or contact
Ramasarana Dasa : +91-8186032233
Ram Lakshman Das:+91-8370840557
Name of account: ISKCON Daiva Varnasrama Ministry
Account no.: 067401000007282
Bank: INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK, Sreemayapur , Mayapur Pin 741313 , West Bengal, India
IFSC Code: IOBA 0000674
After remittance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details to track the remittance:
- Name of Donor
- Country name (for foreign remittances)
- Date of remittance
- Amount remitted
- Swift copy of remittance (for remittance from country other than India, sometimes the amount does not show in our bank account, in such case swift copy of remittance helps bank to trace the amount. If the fund show up in bank account then this is not required)